VAIO Z Canvas Protection Plan with ADH
Plans available for 2 or 3 years cover necessary labor and/or parts required to repair your VAIO device for approved claims including:
- Covered mechanical or electrical failures due to defects in materials and workmanship which occur after the original equipment manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Damages resulting from covered power surge incident while using approved surge protector. Coverage begins upon Contract purchase date.
- No deductible for approved claims.
- No Lemon Guarantee - If your covered device has 3 repairs covered under the Contract for the same problem and a 4th repair is required for same covered problem in a consecutive 12 month period, Plan will replace your device with one of like kind and quality, but not necessarily same brand or color, or provide you with reimbursement for a replacement.
- You can cancel at any time. See Terms & Conditions for full details about refunds.
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage provides for labor and/or parts required to repair your device if it experiences sudden and unforeseen accidental damage from handling, such as damage resulting from dropping the device, liquid spillage, or other covered failure.
- 30-day Waiting Period – Coverage for defined failures begins after your manufacturer’s warranty expires or 30 days from purchase of your plan, whichever is later. Coverage for Accidental Damage from Handling begins 30 days from the date you purchase your Protection Plan.
- Plans subject to applicable tax (see cart at checkout).
- You must perform all maintenance and avoid use in conditions outside the manufacturer's specifications.
- Not all breakdowns are covered. Review "Exclusions (What is Not Covered)" & Limit of Liability sections of Plan.
- Plan cannot be transferred.
- See Plan for state-specific information.
View/Print the Protection Plan Terms and Conditions. If you purchase a Plan, you will receive a copy via email along with Contract Purchase Receipt (needed for claim filing).
Information provided herein is for illustration/summary purposes only. Terms and Conditions apply; please click here to review a copy of the Protection Plan Terms and Conditions. Coverage is provided by AMT Warranty Corp., 59 Maiden Ln., 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038, which is not affiliated with any manufacturer. In Florida: coverage is provided by Technology Insurance Company, Inc. (as obligor), 59 Maiden Ln., 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038, License # 03605. In Texas the Service Contract Administrator is Warrantech Consumer Product Services, Inc., P.O. Box 959, Bedford, TX 76095 (License #187).
The VAIO Protection Plan is provided by a third party (not VAIO). Reviews are not being accepted for the plans. If you submit a review of the Plan, it will not be posted on the site.