VJS131 * “Realtek Audio Driver Ver.188.8.131.5207 (for Windows 10)” update program
February 5th, 2016
Please uninstall the “Realtek High Definition Audio Driver” of always old version before this program application from Programs and Features.
[VAIO_PC] how to uninstall the original driver software
The brush pressure curve or a pen button set sometimes returns to the initial setting values.
How to apply the program
How to apply the program, please refer to the following Q & A:
[VAIO_PC] How to apply the upgrade program and how to verify that it is applied
How to verify the installation of the program
- Open the Device Manager.
- Double-click the Sound, video and game controllers] a.
- Please double-click the “Realtek High Definition Audio”. Properties are displayed.
- Click the Driver tab, if the version of “184.108.40.20607 is displayed, the program has been applied successfully.
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
- On the confirmation of the “Software License Agreement” and press the button [Download to agree],
- Please download the update program to your desired location.
- After downloading the program, please apply the program by referring to the “application procedure of the program,” above.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
Please use “Microsoft Edge” or “Internet Explorer” to download the file.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properly
By downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE