VJS131 * “Intel (R) Graphics Driver Ver22.214.171.12464 (for Windows 10)” update program
February 5th, 2016
Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Please uninstall the “Intel (R) graphics drivers” of always old version before this program application from Programs and Features.
[VAIO_PC] how to uninstall the original driver software
It improved the stability of the operation at the time of the video playback. How to apply the program
How to apply the program
Please how to apply the program with reference to the following Q & A.
[VAIO_PC] How to apply the upgrade program and how to verify that it is applied
How to verify the installation of the program
- Open the Device Manager.
- Double-click the display adapter.
- Double-click the [Intel (R) HD Graphics 520].
- In the properties if “Intel (R) HD Graphics 520”,click the Driver tab.
- If the driver has been successfully updated, the version that is displayed will read “126.96.36.19964”.
- Please prepare a folder to store the downloaded file.
- On the confirmation of the “Software License Agreement” and press the button [Download to agree],
- Please download the update program to your desired location.
- After downloading the program, please apply the program by referring to the “application procedure of the program,” above.
To view the END-USER LICENSE USER AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE please click the link below.
In browsers other than the above the file may not download properly
By downloading this file you are agreeing to the terms put forth in the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT for VAIO SOFTWARE
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VAIO SOFTWARE